What is Eurozone's Future: Policy Commitments vs. Free Riding
Country: Czech Republic
Abstr. due: 17.10.2014
Dates: 27.11.14 — 28.11.14
Area Of Sciences: Law;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Faculty of Business and Economics - Mendel University in Brno
Thee language of the conference is English. All submissions will be reviewed by independent experts in their fields. Selected papers will be presented in 7 to 8 sessions. Each presentation will be discussed. Selected papers and discussion contributions will be published in the form of a conference volume (book).
Especially (but not exclusively) the following issues will be discussed:
1) Eurozone's Stabilization: Is It Sustainable without Structural Reforms?
2) Structural Reforms and Eurozone's "Unions": Fiscal, Banking, Political?
3) Structural Reforms Commitment As the Key to the Eurozone's (And EU's) Future?
4) Top-Down vs Bottom-Up design of Reforms?
5) The ways to a Recovery
6) North vs. South. Structural Reforms as Economic, Political and Social Phenomenon
7) "Political Union" and Financial Transfers
8) Demographics -- The Key to the EU future?
Conference Web-Site: http://www.foreurope.eu/index.php?id=912
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал юридических и политических наук. Номер 2/2019Theses applying till 30.07.19, Вена
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №5-6/2019Theses applying till 30.08.19, Вена