28.05.15 — 29.05.15
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: University Paris Dauphine
We are pleased to announce a new call for papers for the “13th international workshop on pensions, insurance and savings”; the aim of the workshop is to provide researches a friendly environment to present and discuss their latest research.
We invite contributions on all aspects of the social sciences related to financial markets, demographic risks and governance in developed and developing countries. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Rules/criteria for pension fund investment in relation to savings, capital markets and economic growth in developing countries.
- Pension fund investment in developing countries.
- Pension plan design, risk sharing and distribution among generations, macroeconomic aspects of ageing and retirement in developed and developing countries.
- The need for annuities and other pay-out mechanisms and how it best can be met.
- Pension plan design in light of labor market evolution, especially as it concerns new traditional and emerging informal sectors.
- Insurance: formal and informal.
- The opportunities and challenges of infrastructure as an object of pension fund investment.
- Institutions and rules for pension fund investment governance.