10th IERG International Conference on Imagination and Education 2015
Abstr. due: 31.03.2015
Dates: 02.07.15 — 04.07.15
Area Of Sciences: Pedagogy;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, the IERG again invites researchers, educators, practitioners, students, and policymakers to join us in continuing to shift the paradigms of theory and practice in education. We welcome proposals on a diverse range of research and practice concerning uses of the imagination in educating. We welcome a variety of forms of theoretical or practical presentation, including papers, round table sessions, demonstrations, hands-on activities, and other formats that might suit your contribution.
We would be pleased if you would join us at this wonderful celebration of imagination, learning and education in the wonderful city of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
We would also appreciate it if you would forward this email to others who may be interested in submitting a proposal or attending this conference.
Please send a one-page outline of your proposal to email@example.com
1. Name presenter(s)
2. Address, telephone and E-mail address
3. Organization and position
4. Abstract: 100-150 words (Title of abstract in bold)
5. How your presentation relates to Imaginative Education (see categories below)
6. Category (see below: General Imagination in Education)
7. Your session choice: 40 min. presentation or 90 min. workshop
8. Please submit both PDF and WORD
There is no limit to the number of submissions. However, an individual may only be the first author on one presentation.
Please indicate if your submission is intended to be for one of the following categories:
General Imagination in Education:
- Teaching imaginatively in early childhood and elementary level
- Teaching imaginatively in high school
- Teaching imaginatively in university
Imagination and curriculum
Imagination and mindfulness
Mathematics, science, social studies, arts, etc. education
Evaluation and assessment of imaginative teaching and learning
Implementing imaginative educational program
Theory and research focuses
Conference Web-Site: http://ierg.ca/how-we-can-help/conferences/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №1-2/2020Theses applying till 28.02.20, Вена
Европейский журнал образования и прикладной психологии. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена