International Conference on Language, Education and Psychology (ICLEP) 2015
Abstr. due: 31.07.2015
Dates: 07.10.15 — 08.10.15
Area Of Sciences: Pedagogy;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: The Faculty of Major Language Studies Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
The Faculty of Major Language Studies, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, will hold the biennial International Language and Education Conference (iLEC 2015) from 7th – 8th October 2015 at the Palm Hotel, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. The theme of the conference is “Language, Education and Research: Upholding the Fundamentals, Embracing the Cutting Edge”.
iLEC 2015 will bring together experts, researchers, scholars, teachers and educators from various levels of education; primary, secondary, or tertiary level, to share thoughts and insights on some of the challenging issues in the fields of language and education today. It is with great pleasure we welcome members of universities; home grown and international, representatives from organizations concerned in research, academic institutions whether public or private as well as other government agencies to this two-day academic discourse.
Thus, iLEC 2015 is organised to achieve the following objectives:
1. To understand and explore ideas on theories, issues and fundamental concerns towards real-world language and education contexts.
2. To provide a better understanding of the integration of naqli and aqli Knowledge within the context of education and the teaching and learning of languages.
3. To explicate relevant strategies in managing the current challenges in the domain of teaching, learning and research in language and education.
4. To explore the roles and significance of language, education and research in language and eduation in the industries.
5. To discuss language and education issues with a view to achieve knowledge acquisition in keeping with global developments
- Blending naqli and aqli in language/education
- Industrial networking
- Language acquisition and learning
- Language education
- Language teaching methodolgy
- Independent/Autonomous Learning
- Intercultural Education
- Discourse analysis
- Applied linguistics
- Language teacher education
- Language/Education curriculum development
- Language testing and assessment
- Language program evaluation
- Language for Specific Purposes
- Innovation in language teaching and learning
- Special education
- Instructional technology
- Primary education
- Secondary education
- Higher education
- Other language and education related issues
Conference Web-Site: http://submit.confbay.com/conf/ilec2015
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №3-4/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена
Европейский журнал образования и прикладной психологии. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена