5th Discourse and Society International Conference 2015 (UMDS 2015): Discourse and Identity in Asia
City: Kuala Lumpur
Abstr. due: 30.07.2015
Dates: 14.11.15 — 15.11.15
Area Of Sciences: Political science;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Faculty of Languages and Linguistics University of Malaya
The Faculty of Languages and Linguistics at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is happy to announce the 5th Discourse and Society International Conference with its theme "Discourse and Identity in Asia." This international conference aims to provide all Asian researchers the opportunity to share their research works in the area of discourse and identity in the Asian region to the international community. The conference will be held at the Faculty of Languages and Linguistics, University of Malaya on 14-15 November 2015. The participation is open for local and international researchers.
1. To promote exchange of research ideas and knowledge among local and international researchers on discourse and identity in Asia.
2. To provide a platform for research collaborations in discourse studies among local and international researchers and institutions of higher learning.
The conference will cover topics related to discourse and identity. The following are the sub-topics:
1. Narrative Discourse and Identities
2. Discourse and Identity in the Workplace
3. Pedagogy, Discourse and Identity
4. Identity and the Media
5. Conversation Analysis and Identity in Interaction
Conference Web-Site: http://umconference.um.edu.my/UMDS2015=9824f9c1543628a85bb51d2dd6fcf8a3
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал юридических и политических наук. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.07.20, Вена