2015 International Conference on Big Data Intelligence and Computing
Abstr. due: 15.08.2015
Dates: 19.12.15 — 21.12.15
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Big data is a rapidly expanding research area spanning the fields of computer science and information management, and has become a ubiquitous term in understanding and solving complex problems in different disciplinary fields such as engineering, applied mathematics, medicine, computational biology, healthcare, social networks, finance, business, government, education, transportation and telecommunications.
The goal of the 2015 International Conference on Big Data Intelligence and Computing (DataCom 2015) is to establish an international forum for engineers and scientists to present their ideas and experiences in the fields of Big Data intelligence and computing. DataCom 2015 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry and government describing original research work in Big Data. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version (with at least 30% new material) for review and publication in special issues of international journals. Welcome to Chengdu, which has great weather, genuine Sichuan cuisine and many famous tourism places, such as Jiuzhai Valley, Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, Emei Mountain and so on.
DataCom 2015 will be held on Dec. 19th-21st, 2015 in Chengdu, Sichuan, China. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
● The 5Vs of the data landscape: volume, variety, velocity, veracity, value.
● Big data science and foundations, analytics, visualisation and semantics.
● Software and tools for big data management.
● Security, privacy and legal issues specific to big data.
● Big data economy, QoS and business models.
● Intelligence and scientific discovery.
● Software, hardware and algorithm co-design, high-performance computing.
● Large-scale recommendation systems and graph analysis.
● Algorithmic, experimental, prototyping and implementation.
● Data-driven innovation, computational modelling and data integration.
● Data intensive computing theorems and technologies.
● Modelling, simulation and performance evaluation .
● Hardware and infrastructure, green data centres/environmental-friendly perspectives.
● Computing, scheduling and resource management for sustainability.
● Complex applications in areas where massive data is generated.
Conference Web-Site: http://umc.uestc.edu.cn/conference/DataCom2015/