International Conference on Swarm Intelligence Based Optimization
Abstr. due: 12.02.2015
Dates: 13.01.16 — 14.06.16
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Organizers: MAGE Team, LMIA Laboratory, UHA, France
The aim of ICSIBO'2016 conference is to highlight the theoretical progress of swarm intelligence metaheuristics and their applications.
Swarm Intelligence is a computational intelligence technique involving the study of collective behavior in decentralized systems.
Such systems are made up of a population of simple individuals interacting locally with one another and with their environment.
Although there is generally no centralized control on the behavior of individuals, local interactions among individuals often cause a global pattern to emerge.
Examples of such systems can be found in nature, including ant colonies, animal herding, bacteria foraging, bee swarms, and many more. However, swarm intelligence computation and algorithms are not necessarily nature-inspired.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Theoretical advances of swarm intelligence metaheuristics
- Combinatorial, discrete, binary, constrained, multi-objective, multi-modal, dynamic, noisy, and large-scale optimization
- Artificial immune systems, particle swarms, ant colony, bacterial foraging, artificial bees, fireflies algorithm
- Hybridization of algorithms
- Parallel/distributed computing, machine learning, data mining, data clustering, decision making and multi-agent systems based on swarm intelligence principles
- Adaptation and applications of swarm intelligence principles to real world problems in various domains, including medicine, biology, chemistry, finance, insurance, economics, social sciences, transportation, tourism, education, defense, telecommunications, energy, management, information retrieval, software engineering, fraud detection, environment, remote-sensing, robots
Conference Web-Site: http://www.mage.fst.uha.fr/icsibo2016/index.html