Workshop “Competition Law and Enforcement Priorities”
Abstr. due: 30.05.2016
Dates: 16.09.16 — 16.09.16
Area Of Sciences: Law;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: The Competition Law Scholars Forum (CLaSF) and UCD Sutherland School of Law
The Competition Law Scholars Forum (CLaSF) will be running a workshop on Friday 16th September 2016 at UCD Sutherland School of Law, Dublin. The subject of the workshop will be the broad theme of 'Competition Law and Enforcement Priorities'.
We invite abstract paper proposals from researchers, scholars, practitioners and policy-makers in relation to any issue within this broad theme. We welcome theoretical, economics-driven, practice-based or policy focused papers, and we are interested in receiving abstracts for papers which may be focused on perspectives or experience at national, regional (eg EU), or international levels, or a combination.
Suggestions are invited particularly in the field of the following matters:
• Prioritisation of cases by the EU Commission
• The influence of the ECN or ICN on the Priorities of NCAs
• Priorities of small (or newer) NCAs contrasted with those of larger (or long established) NCAs
• Public Enforcement – prioritisation as between civil and criminal proceedings?
• Enforcement of Art 102/domestic abuse prohibition in the light of the Commission 2009 Guidelines
• Comparative analysis of national provisions ensuring NCAs’ independence from national stakeholders or other actors when setting Enforcement Priorities
Conference Web-Site: http://www.legalscholars.ac.uk/calls-for-papers/paper.cfm?no=636
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №3-4/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена
Европейский журнал юридических и политических наук. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.07.20, Вена