25th International Conference of Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics (FIM)
Abstr. due: 30.09.2016
Dates: 22.12.16 — 24.12.16
Area Of Sciences: Physics and math;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Manipal University Jaipur
The conference aims to bring together leading academician, scientists, researchers and corporate people to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Mathematical Sciences and related areas. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent developments, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research Combinatorics /Bioinformatics/Computational Techniques/Computer Science.
The following are the broad areas of the conference:
- Mathematics: Analysis, Functional Analysis, Harmonic Analysis, Complex Analysis, Algebra, Fixed Point Theory, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equation, Special Functions, Relativity and Cosmology, Wavelets, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Applications to Fluid Dynamics and other areas of physical sciences & Engineering.
- Combinatorics: Graph Theory, Finite Geometries, Cryptography, Number Theory, Information Theory and Coding, Discrete Mathematical Structure, Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Information retrieval.
- Statistics: Statistical Inference, Inference from finite Population (Survey Sampling), Small area Estimation, Order Statistics, Designs of Experiments, Applied Statistics, Statistical Quality Control, Population Studies/ Demography, Econometrics, Multivariate Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Stochastic Processes, Reliability Modelling and Analysis, Reliability Estimation, Survival Analysis, Statistical Modeling for Medical Research, Environmental Statistics, and Biostatistics.
- Operations Research: Optimization techniques, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation, Multi-Criteria Decision Making, Inventory models, Game Theory, Queuing Theory, Markov Analysis, Supply Chain and Logistic Management.
- Computer Science: Computational Techniques, Algorithms, Languages, Data analytics: Big Data, Data Mining, Cloud Computing, artificial Intelligence, Neural Networking.
- Bioinformatics: Statistical techniques in Bioinformatics
- Others: Research Papers in other fields having mathematical/ statistical applications, especially in engineering contents are also welcome.
Conference Web-Site: http://jaipur.manipal.edu/muj/fim.html