International Development Student Conference
Abstr. due: 18.10.2016
Dates: 20.11.16 — 24.11.16
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Airlangga University, Department of Economics
IDSC is pleased to invite you to this premiere event. This event provides you with unique experience to network with students globally, share new ideas, and even make innovations for better ASEAN. This will be held on November 20th-23rd 2016 at Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya, Indonesia.
The grand theme is “Realizing the ASEAN Financial Stability Amidst Global Economic System Dynamics”.
With 6 sub-themes as follows:
• Regional Economic Vulnerability in Achieving ASEAN Financial Stability
• Stimulate Real Sector Performance through Financial Inclusion
• Strengthening ASEAN Financial Market
• Realizing Economic Stability through Cooperative and Household Behavior
• Measuring Integrity Risks in ASEAN Financial Sector
• Bank and Non Bank Institutions
Total prize is up to USD 2950!!
Go ahead submit your best PAPER by October 18th 2016 and don't lose your chance to join this fabulous event!! Submit your paper for FREE!!
Conference Web-Site: https://inomics.com/international-development-student-conference-idsc-2016-surabaya
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 3/2020Theses applying till 30.07.20, Вена