European Congress of Psychology 2017
Abstr. due: 10.12.2016
Dates: 11.07.17 — 14.07.17
Area Of Sciences: Psychology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: abstractsECP2017@psynip.nl.
Organizers: Netherlands Institute of Psychologists (NIP) and the Belgian Federation of Psychologists (BFP)
The Scientific Committee for the 15th European Congress of Psychology invites you to submit abstracts for the ECP 2017.
The deadline for abstract submission is December 10th 2016.
Abstracts are sought for:
• Proposed Symposia: see guidelines below;
• Oral and Poster Presentations: see guidelines below.
All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the corresponding author by January 30th, 2017, together with detailed information and guidelines.
Within the main theme of Psychology addressing Society’s greatest Challenges, the Scientific Committee has derived five thematic tracks:
• Life changing events; migration, integration, adaptation;
• Organising effective psychological interventions;
• Strengthening society’s resilience; prevention and early intervention;
• Promoting excellence and stimulating labour market participation;
• Technology and changing behaviour such as Internet interventions, mobile health, brain research.
Conference Web-Site: https://psychologycongress.eu/2017/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал образования и прикладной психологии. Номер 3/2020Theses applying till 30.07.20, Вена