The 4th Asian Symposium on Healthcare Without Borders
Abstr. due: 02.06.2016
Dates: 03.08.17 — 04.08.17
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
We welcome you to join us in Hiroshima, Japan for the 4th Asian Symposium on Healthcare Without Borders, which will immediately precede the 72nd Hiroshima Peace Memorial and Remembrance Ceremony. HWB 2017 will be August 3-4, 2017 at the Hiroshima Mitsui Garden Hotel.
In addition to the symposium, participants will have an opportunity to visit Hiroshima Peace Park and the famous shrine island of Miyajima — both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
HWB was first held in Hiroshima and we are delighted that so many of the speakers and participants from the inaugural symposium four years ago continue to return each year for this important event addressing the positive and negative impacts that globalization across Asia has brought into the health care industry.
While life expectancy across the board is increasing, traditional health metrics, such as infant mortality rate and infectious disease rate remain constant reminders of our need to be vigilant and address the sharp health care disparities underlying Asian nations as well as the diverse challenges they face.
How can we ensure the equitable and efficient allocation of health-related resources across all Asia to meet basic needs and emergencies? What role can policy makers play in creating affordable universal health care?
With the theme Changing Priorities, it is hoped that today’s challenges in health care can be met with viable global solutions. Thus we welcome you to join us for this exciting 2-day symposium to share, learn and network as well as to explore the culture, history and beauty of Hiroshima!
We welcome submissions of 250 words in English by Friday, June 2, 2017 sent through our online application system.
- Access to Healthcare in Developing Countries
- Aging Health Issues in Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Biodiversity and Human Health
- Dental Health and Oral Health
- e-health, m-Health and Telemedicine
- Health Economics and Policy, Healthcare Management
- Medical and Biomedical Sciences
- Mental Health, Public Health and Sexual Health
- Nursing Practice and Education
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Drug Development
- Preventive Healthcare and Palliative Care
- Other Areas of Healthcare (Please Specify)
Conference Web-Site: http://intesda.org/healthcare-without-borders/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressTheses applying till 28.09.19, Budapest