Microwave Technology and Techniques Workshop (MTT)
Abstr. due: 17.03.2017
Dates: 03.04.17 — 05.04.17
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The objectives of the Workshop are:
- To review the state-of-the-art and trends of key microwave research, technologies, and techniques.
- To review the current and future applications for microwave devices.
- To assess the impact of these technologies on future satellite systems at space, ground and user segment levels.
- To identify enabling technologies for performance and/or cost breakthroughs.
- To exchange on new ideas.
- To promote exchanges between system/payload and technology specialists.
- To provide a forum to foster contacts between industry and academia.
Topics of Interest
Papers should describe new developments and innovative ideas in line with the objectives of the Workshop. Possible topics for paper submission are given in the following list:
- Solid-state technologies and devices (MMIC, Schottky diode, HBV, RFIC,..)
- RF functions (low-noise amplifier, mixer, multiplier, detector, broadband ADC/DAC,..)
- Frequency generation techniques (VCO, PLL, DDS, OCXO,..)
- Power amplification (SSPA, TWTA,..)
- RF MEMS devices and micro-machining techniques
- Passive components (filter, multiplexer, switch, cables, connectors,..)
- RF packaging and interconnection technologies
- Microwave photonics technologies and techniques
- Telecom equipment for space (MPA, converter, switch-matrix,..)
- Earth observation/Science microwave instruments, receivers, front-ends,..
- Microwave technology for Navigation systems
- Low-cost technologies for user-terminals
- Modelling (linear, nonlinear, EM,..) and characterisation/measurement techniques
- Advanced manufacturing for microwave equipment
Conference Web-Site: http://esaconferencebureau.com/2017-events/mtt2017/home
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering (CMAME 2019)Theses applying till 25.07.19, Melbourne
2019 International Conference on Functional Materials and Applied Technologies (FMAT 2019)Theses applying till 30.07.19, Nanjing
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Theses applying till 25.10.19, Новокузнецк