Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology
Abstr. due: 16.03.2017
Dates: 29.06.17 — 30.06.17
Area Of Sciences: Psychology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: East Asia Research (EAR)
2017 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology (SCAP 2017), organized by East Asia Research and supported by Hong Kong Shue Yan University and Singapore University of Technology and Design will be held in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore. We invite researchers & practitioners from all fields of psychology research & practice to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Applied Psychology.
You are invited to attend and participate in this annual international conference which offer numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences and to establish business or research relations for future collaboration.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 29th to 30th June 2017.
Special theme for SCAP: ‘Connecting Theory to Practice’
We welcome all papers on the topic of Applied Psychology to be presented at SCAP 2017.
What can you expect at SCAP 2017?
• Ample interaction opportunities for SCAP delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at SCAP
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to SCAP presenters
Conference Web-Site: http://scap.ear.com.sg/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал образования и прикладной психологии. Номер 3/2020Theses applying till 30.07.20, Вена