International BRICS Global Business and Innovation Conference
Country: Russian Federation
City: Saint Petersburg
Abstr. due: 15.05.2017
Dates: 14.09.17 — 15.09.17
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: The School of Economics and Management, HSE St Petersburg Faculties of Economics and Management
The St. Petersburg School of Economics and Management, National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) invites you to submit proposals for mini-tracks and individual papers for its inaugural International September Conference “International BRICS Global Business & Innovation Conference” due to be held in St. Petersburg on September 14-15, 2017.
The growing interconnectedness of multinational enterprises, global and national regulatory frameworks, entrepreneurs and local firms has given rise to a new paradigm for global innovation and business practice which has become conspicuously skewed towards the emerging markets and to the BRICS in particular.
The scope of the conference encompasses three areas to provide a unique forum for exploring the development of global business and innovation through the lens of the BRICS countries: (i) Global economic development and the rise of the BRICS; (ii) Global Business Perspectives and Practices; (iii) BRICS as a locus of Global Innovation.
The main objective of the conference is to stimulate discussion and generate ideas for developing robust models to promote competitiveness and sustainable development in an increasingly turbulent environment. The main emphasis is on BRICS countries and their contribution to global business and innovation development, but other contributions to the theory and practice of management and economics are welcome.
The Conference will include plenary sessions, workshops and round tables.
Submissions are encouraged from, but not limited to, the following tracks:
- Global challenges for innovation in management and business
- Quantitative methods in management, economy and finance
- National and regional innovation systems in BRICS and emerging economies
- University-industry links and innovation in BRICS countries
- Entrepreneurship and its development in BRICS, emerging markets and developed economies
- Innovation in services, knowledge intensive services and creative industries
- Modern technologies in logistics and services
- Open Innovation in both large and small firms: cases from the BRICS
- Social innovation and innovation in social enterprises and other not-for-profit organizations
- The impact of globalization on management research
- Digital, IT-enabled and financial innovation: shaping the future
- Cross Cultural Research - International issues in gender and management
Academic research papers, case studies and work-in-progress are all welcome, while PhD Research, proposals for roundtable discussions, non-academic contributions and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also encouraged.
Conference Web-Site: http://mbi.spb.hse.ru/#
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена