5th International Workshop on the Socio-Economics of Ageing
Abstr. due: 06.05.2017
Dates: 27.10.17 — 27.10.17
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Lisboa School of Economics and Management (ISEG), University of Lisbon
The changing age structure of populations creates challenges and opportunies to countries around the world. In this workshop we consider both the economic dimension and the social dynamics of ageing societies.
This workshop offers a unique opportunity to network with other researchers who are interested in the socio-economics of ageing, share results and learn about new approaches.
We welcome the submission of theoretical, empirical and policy papers. The suggested topics include, but are not limited to, the relation between population ageing and the following:
- Economic policies in ageing societies.
- Effects of the crisis on the older population.
- Life-cycle consumption and saving profiles.
- Labour market behaviour.
- Well-being or happiness.
- The economic status of the elderly.
- Poverty, income distribution inequality, and social exclusion.
- Living arrangements and care arrangements.
- Intergenerational transfers, both public and private.
- Ageing famiies.
- Population ageing in developing countries.
- Databases and statistics for research on ageing.
Conference Web-Site: https://inomics.com/5th-international-workshop-socio-economics-ageing-lisbon