IV Russian-Spanish Congress: Particle, Nuclear, Astrophysics and Cosmology
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 30.06.2017
Dates: 04.09.17 — 08.09.17
Area Of Sciences: Physics and math;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
A joint meeting among leading Russian and Spanish scientists will take place in Dubna,
The purpose of the meeting is to strengthen the already existing collaborations and initiate new ones.
The deadline for applications is 30 June-2017.
Participation in the Conference is free. The organization will cover the hotel and living expenses of a limited number of spanish participants.
The following topics will be within the scope of the Workshop:
- Strong interactions of hadrons at high energies accessible on Large Hadron Collider.
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Physics on LHC and RHIC and predictions of new phases in hot and dense nuclear matter.
- Low and intermediate energy hadron physics: effective Lagrangians and realizations of CP breaking.
- AdS/CFT and AdS/QCD correspondence in Quantum Field and String Theory and Holographic models of Strong Interactions.
- Search for Physics beyond the Standard Model at ultra-high energies both on colliders and on space located installations.
- Modern Cosmology, Dark Energy and theoretical implications on Extra Space dimensions and deviations from Newtonian dynamics.
- Dark Matter in the Universe and Axion manifestation.
- Integrability in Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory.
- Nuclear physics of neutron rich nuclei.
Conference Web-Site: https://indico.jinr.ru/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=132
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Theses applying till 25.10.19, Новокузнецк
2019 2nd International Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering (ICECE 2019)Theses applying till 25.10.19, Xi'an
2019 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering (CMAME 2019)Theses applying till 30.10.19, Melbourne