Special Issue "Advances on Resources Management for Multi-Platform Infrastructures"
Abstr. due: 31.07.2017
Dates: 31.07.17 — 31.07.17
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: http://www.mdpi.com/user/login/
The development of new technologies in micro‐electro‐mechanical systems (MEMS) have increased the capacity of automatically recording, processing and sending information through different infrastructures. This new generation of devices, sensors, and actuators (RFID, Bluetooth Devices, Wireless Sensor Networks WSN, Embedded Systems, and Near Field Communication NFC), which exchange information with other on‐line, connected devices, has created a new market, based on services and applications. However, the coordination tasks between different architectures (sensor, fixed, mobile) bring key challenges in terms of theoretical foundation, security, programmability, energy efficiency, and management. This Special Issue intends to collect current development and the future directions in resource and information management in different infrastructures. We invite authors to submit their original papers. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Multiplatform Integration for fixed sensors and mobile devices.
- Data plane and control plane architectures in fixed sensors and mobile devices.
- Monitoring of multiplatform communication.
- Sensors and Multiplatform Information Processing.
- Sensors and Mobile Integration and Communication.
- Load adaptive in SDN fixed and mobile networks.
- Simulation for multi‐platform architectures.
- Virtualization of data and control planes in sensors and fixed infrastructures.
- Reliable and robust communication for multi‐platform architectures.
- Theoretical foundation of integrated architectures.
- Quality of Service in multiplatform schemes.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/special_issues/ARMMPI
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 2nd International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering(ICCAEE 2019)Theses applying till 20.11.19, Auckland, New Zealand
2019 2nd International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering(JCMME 2019)Theses applying till 20.11.19, Auckland, New Zealand
VII Международная научно-практическая конференция «Автоматизированное проектирование в машиностроении»Theses applying till 22.11.19, Новокузнецк