Molecular Analysis for Personalised therapy (MAP) 2017
Abstr. due: 04.08.2017
Dates: 13.10.17 — 14.10.17
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: European Association for Cancer Research
We are pleased to announce the 3rd edition of the MAP meeting; a joint initiative of ESMO, UNICANCER and Cancer Research UK. MAP will continue to explore and discuss the clinical interpretation of molecular analysis for metastatic cancers alongside medical oncologists, researchers, onco-geneticians, clinical investigators, molecular biologists, cytopathologists, radiotherapists, fellows, academics, regulators and industry R&D.
- Macroevolution and impact on treatment resistance
- New models and technologies for personalised medicine
- Personalised medicine applied to immunotherapeutics
- Therapeutic targets in cancer
- Treatment advances in central nervous system tumours
- Tumour microenvironment and treatment resistance
- Understanding the broader tumour microenvironment
Young Oncologist Grants: Young oncologists under 40 years old who present an abstract are eligible to apply for a travel grant.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.eacr.org/meeting/molecular-analysis-for-personalised-therapy-map-2017