IV All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference "Promotion of a sober lifestyle in family and society"
Abstr. due: 15.09.2017
Dates: 04.11.17 — 05.11.17
Address: Conference venue: the Kyiv City State Administration (Column Hall, 2nd floor), 36 Khreshchatyk Street, Kyiv
Organizing comittee e-mail: scіence@tvereza.іnfo
Organizers: • Public Organization "Movement "Sober Ukraine" • The National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine • Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv • G.S. Kostyuk Institute of Psychology • Institute for Educational Problems • Public Organization "Alexander Yaremenko Ukrainian Institute of Social Research" • Ukrainian public organization "Ukrainian Association of Doctors-Psychologists"
IV All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference
"Promotion of a sober lifestyle in family and society"
November 4-5, 2017
Scientists, teachers, doctors, postgraduates, students, educators, psychologists, medical workers, religious figures, alcohol rehab activists and everyone who seeks to revive soberness of Ukrainian society are invited to participate in the Conference.
The aim of the Conference is to discuss and find solutions to creating preconditions for overcoming alcoholism and formation of a sober society in Ukraine.
The objective of the Conference is work and implementation of the results and current achievements in the field of education of sobriety in family; theory and practice of sober (alcohol-free) lifestyle in society; initiating sobering activities.
• Public Organization "Movement "Sober Ukraine"
• The National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine
• Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
• G.S. Kostyuk Institute of Psychology
• Institute for Educational Problems
• Public Organization "Alexander Yaremenko Ukrainian Institute of Social Research"
• Ukrainian public organization "Ukrainian Association of Doctors-Psychologists"
• Kyiv City Council and Kyiv City State Administration
• Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine
• Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine
• Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
• Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
1. Pedagogy: the sobering upbringing, education and sober lifestyle (SLS) promotion among children and youth. Introducing SLS in pre-school, secondary and higher education system coupled with the system of health physical youth education.
2. Psychology: the formation of conscious sobriety in families, work teams and practicing sober behavior in different situations.
3. Medicine: doctors’ public preventive work with children and youth in particular, aimed at promoting sober lifestyle and educating about harmful effects of alcohol on human health.
4. Sociology: both analysis of a person's attitude towards soberness as a personal value and problem of alcohol use and ways of overcoming it.
5. History, law: periods of sobriety in national and world’s history, achievements and flaws of legislators and sobering movements. Anti-alcohol legislation, legal approaches of promoting a sober lifestyle in society.
6. Information technologies: popularizing the idea of sobriety in the information space.
7. Religious approaches to sober lifestyle popularization: sharing experience of different religious confession representatives in formation of sober lifestyle convictions.
8. Organization of sobering movement: methodology of sobering activity.
9. Other aspects of sober lifestyle: research in other areas related to the formation and supporting SLS.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
Conference venue: the Kyiv City State Administration (Column Hall, 2nd floor), 36 Khreshchatyk Street, Kyiv.
Form of participation: in person, remote.
To participate in the Conference:
By September 20, 2017 inclusive, please follow the Conference official website link http://science.tvereza.info to register and submit your thesis.
REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR
- Compliance with international standards of scientific ethics (the report should be the result of genuine author’s research or practical work; any reprints of earlier published works of other authors are prohibited).
- Abstracts are accepted electronically in the format: * .rtf, * .doc (MS Word), * .txt or * .tex (LATEX). The filename must contain the author's last name in Latin letters.
- Volume - 5 pages. Format A-4 file with extension * .doc; Font - Times New Roman, size - 14, 1.5 line spacing; Par Retreat - 10 mm; Fields - 20 mm.
- Any diagrams, drawings, diagrams, etc. in the report should be optimized for black-and-white printing and submitted in separate graphic files. However, tables, captions for tables, images, charts, etc. should be placed directly in the text. It is prohibited to articulate words in the text.
- References to sources should be presented in square brackets, for example:  or [1, c. 64]. References should be placed either in quoting sequence or in alphabetical order and arranged in accordance with the established requirements for the bibliographic description.
The Chairman of Conference Organizing Committee – Doctor of Psychological Sciences, Professor Ivan Vasilievich Danylyuk.
Conference official website: http://science.tvereza.info
Phone: +38 067 299-69-96, +38 063 505-99-85 – Roman Antonovych GalyckyiInformation source:https://www.facebook.com/events/783570415155092/
Conference Web-Site: http://science.tvereza.info