EDUCON2018 – IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference
City: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Abstr. due: 21.10.2017
Dates: 17.04.18 — 21.04.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE EDUCON 2018 will be organized by the University of La Laguna, University de Vigo and National University of Distance Education, Spain. The event will be held in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, April 18-20, 2018. Several pre-conference workshops will be held on April 17, 2018.
"Emerging Trends and Challenges of Engineering Education"
The IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON) 2018 is the ninth in a series of conferences that rotate among central locations in IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Middle East and North Africa). EDUCON is the flagship conference of the IEEE Education Society.
Main Conference Topics
Papers in all areas of engineering education are invited with a particular emphasis on the theme of the conference and on:
- Infrastructure and Technologies for Engineering Education
- Innovation, Methods, Teaching and Learning Experiences in Engineering Education
- Attracting, Engaging and Retaining Human Talent to Engineering
- Serious Games, Game-Based Learning and Gamification for Engineering Education
- Virtual and Remote Labs in Engineering Education
Proposals for participation in the EDUCON 2018 conference can be submitted in the following formats:
- Full papers: 8 pages in IEEE A4 format
- Short papers: 4 pages
- Works in Progress
- Special Sessions
- Panels and Workshops
Conference Web-Site: http://www.educon-conference.org/current/index.php
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №11-12/2019Theses applying till 30.12.19, Вена