International Workshop on New Approaches to High-Technologies (NDTCS-2017)
Abstr. due: 30.09.2017
Dates: 26.10.17 — 27.10.17
Address: 220013, Республика Беларусь, г.Минск , ул. П.Бровки 6
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus and Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics (BSUIR)
This is our great pleasure to invite you to Minsk, Belarus for attending Workshop NDTCS-2017.
NDTCS-2017 is a continuation of the 16 previous International Workshops which were held in St. Petersburg (Russia) - 1997-2005; Olsztyn (Poland) - 2006; Bayreuth (Germany) - 2007; Minsk (Belarus) - 2008, 2013; Vilnius (Lithuania) - 2009; Espoo (Finland) - 2011; Grodno (Belarus) - 2015.
New experimental and theoretical results will be presented by world leading specialists.
The main goal of the workshop is to provide inspiring conditions for scientific discussions between scientists, to share scientific and technical information, to establish international cooperation among scientists and engineers and to promote applications.
The contributions to the workshop program will be organized into four oral sessions:
- Nanomaterials (structure, properties, and applications);
- Computer Simulations of Physical Processes in micro- and nanoelectronics;
- Application of high-performance computing systems for modeling in micro- and nanoelectronics;
- Computational Mechanics and Computer-Aided Design.
To register as a participant of the Workshop, please fill out this online form.
If you have problems filling out the electronic form, please send the author’s names, the paper title along with affiliation and email address before September 20, 2017 to email@example.com
- Registration - September, 20
- Preprint submission (up to 4 full A4 pages) - September, 30
- Notification of authors - October, 10
- Fee payment - October, 20
- Workshop dates - October, 26-27
- Full paper submission (7-10 A4 pages) - November, 30
The overall cost of workshop participation will be an about:
- 200 Belarusian Rubles (100 Euro) for foreign participants;
- 150 Belarusian Rubles for Belarusian participants;
- 100 Belarusian Rubles for BSUIR employees;
- 50 Belarusian Rubles, reduced fee is for students (master, PhD, etc.). It doesn't include conference package.
Registration fee includes the following:
- conference package (proceedings, pen, copybook, bag);
- coffee breaks for each day of conference;
- buffet lunch;
- Language of conference - English.
Preprints will be published as a special issue of the Proceedings of NDTCS-2017.
Manuscripts (full papers) will be published in special issue of the Scopus indexed journal Materials physics and mechanics.
NDTCS-2017 will be held in Minsk, the capital of the Republic of Belarus.
Minsk it is a 950-old but modern European city with about 2 million inhabitants and well-developed infrastructure and is known as the cultural, scientific and industrial centre of Belarus. Minsk has excellent communication links for all types of travel (by air, rail or land, with direct routes from most European and CIS countries).
Additional information about Minsk you can get at the following link.
If for arrival and participation in the Workshop you need a Belarusian visa, please read this documentInformation source:goo.gl/hG5SRj
Conference Web-Site: http://ndtcs.bsuir.by/