Innovations in Microfluidics & Synthetic Biology 2018
Abstr. due: 30.11.2017
Dates: 26.03.18 — 27.03.18
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Select Biosciences Fourth Annual BioEngineering 2018 Conference. This conference brings together researchers from academia, industry as well as participants from companies developing technologies and tools in BioMEMS, Bioprinting and Synthetic Biology Fields.
There is much excitement in the utilization of technologies developed in the lab-on-a-chip field and their impact in various application areas. This conference explores the emerging technology trends, product development, and utilization in the following segments:
- BioMEMS and Microfluidics
- Tissue Engineering and Synthetic Biology
A co-located exhibit hall features companies from around the world developing and commercializing technologies, products and services in the 3D-printing, microfluidics and tissue engineering fields.
- Biofabrication and Synthetic Biology Technologies, circa 2018
- BioMEMS in Medical Devices
- Synthetic Biology Approaches for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Synthetic Biology Implemented via Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-Chip Approaches
Conference Web-Site: https://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=BIOENG2018B