3D-Bioprinting, Tissue Engineering & Biofabrication
Abstr. due: 30.11.2017
Dates: 26.03.18 — 27.03.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to the Select Biosciences Fourth Annual BioEngineering 2017 Conference. This conference brings together researchers from academia, industry as well as participants from companies developing technologies and tools in 3D-Bioprinting, Tissue Engineering and Synthetic Biology Fields.
There is much excitement in the utilization of technologies developed in the microfluidics field and their impact in various application areas. This conference explores the emerging technology trends, product development, and utilization in the following segments:
- BioMEMS and Microfluidics
- 3D-Bioprinting: Technologies and Applications
- Tissue Engineering and Synthetic Biology
Both research as well as commercial aspects will be addressed at this conference which includes scientific presentations, technology spotlight presentations, exhibits from companies in the field as well as posters with extensive networking opportunities.
A co-located exhibit hall features companies from around the world presenting technologies, products and services.
- 3D-Printing, Biofabrication and Bioprinting using Microfluidics
- 3D-Printing/Bioprinting in the Life Sciences
- Additive Manufacturing and Other Platforms for 3D-Printing in the Life Sciences
- Engineered Tissue
- Innovations in Technology Development in 3D-Bioprinting
- Intelligent Biomaterials
- Synthetic Biology Approaches for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Conference Web-Site: https://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=BIOENG2018A