American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics 2018 Aviation Forum
Abstr. due: 10.11.2017
Dates: 25.06.18 — 29.06.18
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Innovation in aviation starts here at the AIAA AVIATION Forum, the only aviation event that covers the entire integrated spectrum of aviation business, research, development, and technology. And there is nothing better than being here in person.
- More than 2,000 technical presentations—in about 340 sessions—report on the latest innovations on 20+ aviation and aerodynamic research topics that will drive advances in aviation.
- Close to 3,000 participants—including about 600 students—from hundreds of international government, academic, and private institutions offer scores of opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
- Meet the next generation of aerospace leaders.
- Understand how unmanned aerial systems are catalysts for autonomy, robotics, and machine intelligence, and are changing the nature of civil and military aviation.
- Cybersecurity experts will cut through the clutter to address cybersecurity issues specific to the aviation enterprise.
- Discover the advances in electric flight.
- Talk with those who are developing the next generation of supersonic flight.
- Learn how development and implementation of today’s technology will drive the future of civil, military, and unmanned aviation.
- Hear from general aviation leaders who are innovating, designing, and testing within a new regulatory structure.
- Celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of extraordinary individuals and teams.
- Mingle with yesterday's, today's and tomorrow's leaders in the field of aviation.
Conference Web-Site: http://aviation.aiaa.org/Program/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 2nd International Conference on Technological Advances of Sensors and Instrumentation(ICTASI 2019)Theses applying till 24.10.19, Shenzhen, China
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Theses applying till 25.10.19, Новокузнецк