Annual Scientific Meeting of European College of Veterinary Surgeons
Abstr. due: 15.11.2017
Dates: 05.07.18 — 07.07.18
Area Of Sciences: Veterinary science;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: ECVS European College of Veterinary Surgeons
The objectives of the College shall be the advancement of the art and science of veterinary surgery by:
- The development of graduate teaching programmes in veterinary surgery with particular reference to the resident system.
- The establishment of an agency to qualify members of the veterinary profession as specialists in surgery by establishing and defining the standard of qualifications.
- The encouragement of its members to pursue original investigations and to contribute to the veterinary literature.
- To define and describe the specialty disciplines of the surgical science.
- Developing and supervising continuing education programmes for veterinarians interested in surgery.
- Supervising the professional activities of its members.
- Promoting co-operation with national veterinary associations.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.ecvs.org/services/asm_2018_preview.php