7th International Conference on Clinical and Medical Case Reports
Country: Un. Arab Emir.
Abstr. due: 29.01.2018
Dates: 16.04.18 — 17.04.18
Address: JW Marriott Dubai, Abu Baker Al Siddique Road, Hamarain Centre Deira | | Dubai | UAE
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: ConferenceSeries LLC
Phone / Fax: 6508894686
Conference fees and accomodation: Conference fee-699 & Accommodation-200 per night
Conference Series Ltd Organizes 1000+ Conferences every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Conference Series takes immense pleasure to extend our warm welcome to invite all the participants from all over the world to attend "7th International Conference onClinical and Medical Case Reports", April 16-17, 2018 in Dubai, UAE.
Importance and scope of the Conference:
The major merits of case reporting were these: Detecting novelties, generating hypotheses, pharmacovigilance, Researching rare disorders, Exercise for novice researchers, clinical practice can be changed, low expenses, Flexible structure, high applicability when other research designs are not possible to carry out, allowing emphasis on the narrative aspect (in-depth understanding), Studying the history of medicine, communication between the clinical and academic fields, and educational value.
Summary: Clinical Case Reports 2018 is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. The main focus of clinical case reports was the diagnosis and treatment of patients, disease prevention and screening.
6+ Keynote Speakers
30+ Plenary Speakers
Who Are Attending?
- Deans, Vice Deans & Vice Presidents of Medical Institutions and Hospitals
- Professors and students from academia who are in the field of medicine, pharmacy and clinical research.
- Physicians, Business delegates, Directors / Managers & Business Intelligence Experts, Departmental Managers.
Why To Attend?
- Sign-up to meet the analyst of your choice.
- Opportunities to meet with highly qualified peers to validate strategies.
- Leading industry speakers and luminaries.
- Organizations that support to the clinical trials and clinical research.
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
- To meet experts in the field of medicine
- To discuss and share the knowledge with doctors and scientists
- An opportunity to meet World's Eminent Speakers.
- To gain & advance knowledge in the field of medicine.
- Journal of Clinical Case Reports
- Journal of Clinical Research and Bioethics
- Journal of Clinical Trials
Dubai today is a tourism, trade and logistics hub and has earned itself the reputation of being the gateway between the east and the west’. It is also considered as the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf region.
Dubai is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirati people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates, located within the emirate. It has the largest population in the UAE (2,262,000) and the second-largest land territory by area (1,588.4 square miles) after Abu Dhabi. It is one of the few cities in the world that has undergone such a rapid transformation from a humble beginning as a pearl diving centre to one of the fastest growing cities on Earth.Information source:Program Manager
Conference Web-Site: http://clinicalcasereports.conferenceseries.com