1st International Conference on Water Security
Abstr. due: 15.12.2017
Dates: 17.06.18 — 20.06.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://service.elsevier.com/app/contact/supporthub/conferences2018/RN.Incident.CustomFields.confere
Themes and topics:
Below, we give an outline of the types of topics for which we expect to receive submissions. However, we emphasize that a broad inquiry on water security is welcome.
- How do water governance, institutions, aging infrastructure and finance come together to achieve water security in the developed world?
- The science of integrated water management (smart watersheds, water services, agricultural, energy, minerals and other use systems, environmental flows, legacies, collaborative governance, BMPs).
- Climate, renewable energy, economic development and demographic change and migration: challenges or opportunities for regional water security. Water security and conflict (either transboundary water cooperation or armed conflict and water).
- Urban water security.
- Technological innovation and big data for water security: emerging directions and prospects.
- Indigenous and hybrid knowledge systems, common-pool resource systems, and perspectives in water security.
- Sustainable development, ecosystems and human health as water security objectives.
- Water and health.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
The 2019 National Environmental Justice Conference and Training Program (NEJCTheses applying till 30.11.18, Washington
Greater Everglades Ecosystems Restoration 2019Theses applying till 07.12.18, Coral Springs
VII международная научно-практическая конференция "Экологическое образование и экологическая культура населения"Theses applying till 20.02.19, Прага