Canadian Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease 2018 Conference
Abstr. due: 10.01.2018
Dates: 02.05.18 — 05.05.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Canadian Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease
AMMI Canada and CACMID are pleased to invite you to THE Canadian annual meeting in infectious diseases and microbiology. The 2018 AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference will take place in Vancouver, BC, from May 2-5, and promises another great program!
The 2018 meeting will address topics including:
- Indigenous Health and Infectious Diseases
- Pitfalls Leading to Litigation in Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
- Inside Pandora’s Box: Stopping Probable Predatory Journals
- Clinical Controversies in Infectious Diseases and Diagnostic Microbiology
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Point-of-Care Testing
- What’s Hot in Adult and Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Infection Control and Diagnostic Microbiology?
Conference Web-Site: https://www.ammi.ca/annual-conference/