Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics Europe 2018
Abstr. due: 31.01.2018
Dates: 05.06.18 — 06.06.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Select Biosciences Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics Europe 2018 now in its 10th year brings together researchers and industry participants from both academia and industry focusing on technology and innovation in the Lab-on-a-Chip (LOAC) and Microfluidics fields.
Presentations will explore the latest advances in the Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics Fields. Focus at this conference will also be given to some of the many applications of Lab-on-a-Chip, from life science research, to taking diagnostics to the point-of-care/point-of-need and body-on-a-chip/organs-on-a-chip. We focus on LOAC device production technologies, novel designs/technologies for manufacture, as well as the key application areas for LOAC from research to diagnostics. There is an Extensive International Perspective at this Conference with Speakers, Poster Presenters, Sponsors, and Exhibitors from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated products and services from leading solution providers within this field from around the world.
Registered delegates will have full access to the co-located and concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking:
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Europe 2018
- Organ-on-a-Chip and Tissue-on-a-Chip Europe 2018
There are ample opportunities for networking and this ensures a very cost-effective conference trip.
The Exhibit Hall is Co-Located with the Conference Tracks in the de Doelen Conference Center for Excellent Networking Opportunities (Collaboration Opportunities, Sales Opportunities for Vendors, as well as Business Development and Partnering Opportunities). Exhibit Hall is Open all day on 5-6 June 2018.
- 3D-Printing, Biofabrication and Bioprinting using Microfluidics
- Digital Microfluidics, Droplet Microfluidics, Centrifugal Microfluidics
- LOAC Device Manufacturing, Standardization, and Commercialization
- Microfluidic/LOAC Device Manufacturing: Technologies and Companies Showcase
- Microfluidics/LOAC for Global Public Health and Infectious Disease Monitoring
- Rare Cell Capture and Circulating Biomarkers Analysis via Microfluidics
Conference Web-Site: http://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=LOACEU2018