3rd International Congress on Economics, Finance and Energy - EFE’2018 ‘Understanding the Geopolitical Shifts in Real Activities and Finance Sectors’
Abstr. due: 26.01.2018
Dates: 16.04.18 — 18.04.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: The Eurasian Research Institute of Khoca Akhmet Yassawi International Turkish-Kazakh University
In 2018, we invite you to gather in Almaty, a former capital city of Kazakhstan, to discuss the geopolitical shifts in real activities and finance sectors in developing countries, particularly in the Eurasian region countries. The topic reflects our attention to exploring changes accrued in geopolitics and their impact on real economies and financial sectors in developing countries. The Congress aims to establish a platform for scholars and experts to share their experience and knowledge on the following topics.
- Competition and regulation in financial markets
- Linkage between financial and real sectors: Quo Vadis?
- International transmission of business cycle in emerging market economies
- Banks and Financial Markets in Times of Uncertainty ·
- Emerging Countries’ Economic and Financial Vulnerabilities
- Liquidity and Liquidity Risk in Emerging Markets
- Law and Finance in the Emerging Market Finance Setting
- Financial Development and Business cycle in Central Asian Countries
- Shadow Banking: Financial Intermediation beyond Banks
- New Challenges in Central Banking: Monetary Policy Governance and Macroprudential Issues
- The Interplay between Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy
- Using Finance as a Vital Tool to Address Major Social Challenges
- Getting a Grip on Liquidity: Markets, Institutions, and Central Banks
- Tuning Financial Regulation for Stability and Efficiency
- Investor Protection in Capital Markets
The participants are expected to submit the abstracts of their papers (250-300 words), which include the problem statement, explanation of the hypotheses, methods used and the research results, through the Congress Submission System no later than 8th February 2018. Abstracts will be sent to the referees, whose area of specialization is in line with the proposed topic, for prescreening. Papers will be selected according to the referee reports.
Congress participants will have the opportunity to publish their papers in the Eurasian Research Journal after the procedure of the paper selection by the editorial board of the Eurasian Research Journal. All submitted full papers should follow the journal's guidelines.
The Congress will be held in English, Turkish, Russian, Kazakh as well as other Turkic Languages. The papers and abstracts can be submitted in one of these languages. Each paper must be accompanied by an English title and an English abstract. The Organizing Committee would be grateful if you could confirm the language in which you are planning to deliver your presentation beforehand (during the submission).