World Congress on Nursing and Healthcare
Country: Un. Arab Emir.
Abstr. due: 30.12.2017
Dates: 16.04.18 — 17.04.18
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Address: JW Marriott Dubai, Abu Baker Al Siddique Road, Hamarain Centre, PO Box 16590, Dubai, UAE
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference fees and accomodation: $699
PULSUS takes immense pleasure in inviting all the participants from across the globe to attend “World Congress on Nursing and Health Care” during April 16-17, 2018 at Dubai, UAE. This comprises of proficient keynote presentations, verbal speeches, productive poster presentations and exhibitions providing insights to the importance and efficiency of nursing in Healthcare.
WCN 2018 Conference highlights the theme “Pivotal Role of Nursing in Leading and Advancing Healthcare”. WCN 2018 is an event intended to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, nurses, surgeons, physicians, students and educators to show case their novel ideas and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and key concerns adopted in the field of nursing and health care. The two days of educational program will include keynote presentations, oral presentations, and poster presenters on the advanced techniques as well as papers in all the fields of nursing and health care. WCN 2018 Conference aims to explore advances in nursing practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. WCN 2018 will provide an opportunity for nursing practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas. It is a platform for nursing students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting nursing education.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn insights about Nursing and Health Care from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
- Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers.
- Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with nurses from around the world.
- Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing care and the recent techniques adapted in nursing care.
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Public Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Mental and Psychiatric Nursing
- Rewarding Nursing Careers
Organizing Committee Members:
- Reezena H. Malaska, Mee Memorial hospital, USA
- Alirio Martinho Belchior, Diaverum UK Ltd, UK
- Amer Alata, Via Medica International Healthcare, UAE
- Hussam AL-Nusair, Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Um Alquwain, UAE
- Shalani Andria, Transformational Health Industry Analyst Frost & Sullivan, Malaysia
- Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari, IIHMR, India
- Azjargal Baatar, MNUMS, Mongolia
Conference Web-Site: http://nursing-healthcare.cmesociety.com/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery ConferenceTheses applying till 20.12.20, Bangkok