META 2018, the 9th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics
Abstr. due: 05.02.2018
Dates: 24.06.18 — 01.07.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
For its 10th Anniversary, META 2018 will be a memorable event - the most spectacular conference we ever arranged! We will embark on the Dream-class cruise ship Costa Diadema, the largest vessel flying an Italian flag. We will be sailing together in the Western Mediterranean for 8 days and visiting 6 exciting cities. Don’t miss to join, with your families, this once-in-a lifetime experience!
META 2018 will be the opportunity to present your recent results, and meet and network with world renowned experts in Nanophotonics and Metamaterials. The program will facilitate discussions on various current hot topics such as metasurfaces & metadevices, topological effects in optics, two-dimensional materials, light-matter interaction in nanocavities, plasmonic circuits, thermal engineering, quantum photonic systems, etc. Featuring several plenary, keynote and invited speakers, the program will provide insights into the latest trends and strategies actionable to deal with the practical challenges faced by the community.
META 2018 will be held in conjunction with AES 2018, the 6th Advanced Electromagnetics Symposium. A registered participant to one of the events can attend sessions in both events but can only present papers in the event he is registered in. In order to present papers in both events, one needs to register for each.
META 2018 topics include, but are not limited to:
- Plasmonics and nanophotonics
- Metamaterials and negative index mcaterials
- Photonic crystals, Laser and avities
- Acoustic metamaterials
- Materials for photonics (Graphene, MoS2, WS2, etc)
- Chiral and bianisotropic materials
- Plasmonics-based devices
- Metamaterial-based devices
- Metasurfaces and flat optics
- Optical antennas
- Photothermal and photoelectric nanophotonics
- Plasmon-enhanced photovoltaics, photocatalysis, and solar fuels
- Quantum photonics
- Super-resolution imaging
- Transformational electromagnetics, cloaking
- FSS, HIS and Extraordinary transmission
- Modeling, Computational Techniques and Verification of Theory
- Emerging applications: Quantum photonic devices, Biophotonics, Plasmonics for health, Nanoantennas, Nanoscale imaging,...
- Nanofabrication Technology: Lithography and etching techniques, Growth and deposition approaches, Self-organized methods, Nanoscale structure characterization,...
META 2018 will be the foremost place to learn about the most important developments in the field of advanced electromagnetic materials and nanophotonics.
Conference Web-Site: http://metaconferences.org/ocs/index.php/META18/META18#.Wj7ABXmYO71