The AMEE (Association for Medical Education in Europe) Conference
Abstr. due: 06.02.2018
Dates: 25.08.18 — 29.08.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
The AMEE Conference is widely recognized as the key annual medical and healthcare professions education venue, regularly attended by colleagues from around the world.
- Participate in stimulating, thought-provoking interactive sessions - plenaries, symposia, short communications, preconference and conference workshops, posters, e-posters, research papers, doctoral reports, AMEE Fringe, PechaKucha™, point of view, round table, meet the experts, and so much more!
- Follow the conference tracks of particular relevance to you - undergraduate education, postgraduate education and training, continuing professional development, surgery education - with sessions for teachers, deans, course directors, administrators, researchers and students in all the healthcare professions;
- Come early to enjoy one of the many preconference workshops, courses and masterclass sessions;
- Participate in the 2nd World Summit on Competency-based Medical Education
- Present your own work in one of the many sessions and receive feedback from colleagues;
- Network with colleagues both in and out of the sessions;
- See state-of-the-art products and services demonstrated in the exhibition;
- Get a world-view of what is happening in medical and healthcare professions education;
- Enjoy the beautiful city of Basel, full of character and culture, and return home refreshed and invigorated, with new ideas to enhance your teaching.
Conference Web-Site: https://amee.org/Conferences/AMEE-2018
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
X международная научно-практическая конференция "Семья в контексте педагогических, психологических и социологических исследований"Theses applying till 01.10.19, Прага
X международная научно-практическая конференция "Практика коммуникативного поведения как объект социально-гуманитарных исследований"Theses applying till 25.11.19, Прага