2018 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology
Abstr. due: 09.03.2018
Dates: 21.06.18 — 22.06.18
Area Of Sciences: Psychology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?key=64528007.FQkNMwASVld7mx1E
Organizers: by East Asia Research, Singapore University of Technology and Design & University of Derby
2018 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology (SCAP 2018), organized by East Asia Research and supported by Singapore University of Technology and Design will be held in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore. We invite researchers & practitioners from all fields of psychology research & practice to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Applied Psychology.
You are invited to attend and participate in this annual international conference which offer numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences and to establish business or research relations for future collaboration.
What can you expect at SCAP 2018?
• Ample interaction opportunities for SCAP delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at SCAP
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to SCAP presenters
Conference Web-Site: https://scap.ear.com.sg/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
The 4th International Conference on Education and Psychology (ICEAP 2018)Theses applying till 19.07.18, Bangkok
Международная научно-практическая конференция «Актуальные вопросы и перспективы развития судебно-психологической экспертизы и комплексной экспертизы с участием психолога». Theses applying till 20.07.18, Ереван
2nd Workshop on Abusive Language OnlineTheses applying till 20.07.18, Brussels