The Fourth International Conference on Law Enforcement & Public Health
Abstr. due: 02.04.2018
Dates: 21.10.18 — 24.10.18
Area Of Sciences: Law;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Canadian Public Health Assocation
LEPH2018 is a must attend conference for you. Be part of this biennial conference exploring the complex and diverse intersections of law enforcement and public health, involving practitioners, policy makers and researchers from these and other related sectors.
Understanding this common ground is critically important, with many current social, humanitarian, security and broad public health issues requiring an inter-sectoral approach. In this emerging field it is important to bring together practitioners, policymakers and academics to explore the nature of the myriad interactions between police and public health. Together we can start to dissect the issues and answer questions like:
- Why is the obvious intersection of law enforcement (especially police) and public health so inadequately recognised and poorly understood?
- Why is the marginalisation of certain populations the enemy of security and health?
- Can inclusive policing really work to overcome marginalisation?
- What actually works ‘on the ground’ and in practice?
- Can you help build police-public health partnerships that are effective, accountable, sustainable and inclusive?
LEPH2018 moves the discussion from Description (LEPH2012), Analysis (LEPH2014) and Action (LEPH2016) to Leadership in Policy and Practice (LEPH2018). The Conference Program will be heavily weighted towards promoting collaborative action – in practice, research, policy development and in the integration of these three elements.
Conference Web-Site: https://leph2018toronto.com/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал юридических и политических наук. Номер 3/2019Theses applying till 30.11.19, Вена
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №11-12/2019Theses applying till 30.12.19, Вена