The 10th International Conference & Summer School Economic Challenges in Enlarged Europe 2018
Abstr. due: 01.04.2018
Dates: 17.06.18 — 20.06.18
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Address: Ehitajate tee 5, 19086 Tallinn, Estonia
Organizing comittee e-mail: [email protected]
Organizers: Tallinn University of Technology
Conference fees and accomodation: For detailed information about fees and accomodation, please visit www.ttu.ee/ecee
The 10th International Conference & Summer School Economic Challenges in Enlarged Europe will take place from 17 – 22 June 2018 in Tallinn.
The event aims to bring together academics as well as practitioners to discuss topical issues and disseminate high quality research in economics, finance and related areas of study with a European focus.
The short courses develop academic publishing skills and cover some special topics in economics and finance.
We have the honour of hosting Associate Professor Erik Angner from Stockholm University and Senior Researchers Emrah Aydinonat and Michiru Nagatsu from the University of Helsinki as the course instructors.
You are kindly invited to submit papers for this conference. We would especially encourage submissions on:
- macroeconomic effects and economic policy considerations under global change;
- consequences of economic fluctuations on the financial sector and related opportunities;
- real sector implications and labour market responses to the changing economic environment;
- economic development and convergence/disintegration issues in enlarged Europe;
- work arrangements in the changing socio-economic context;
- financial decisions and considerations in the complex economic environment;
- regulatory efficiency in Europe and its economic and policy implications;
- comparative regional studies (e.g. Nordic countries, CEE countries, Western/Southern European countries, non-EU countries etc).
Submissions on other topics falling under one of the thematic tracks are also very welcome.
Extended submission deadline of extended abstracts: 1 April 2018
Deadline for early registration and payment: 15 April 2018
Submission deadline of full papers: 15 May 2018
Summer school registration and payment deadline: 18 May 2018
Final papers for journals: 1 August /15 September 2018
Conference Web-Site: www.ttu.ee/ecee
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
3rd International Conference on Innovation Management and EntrepreneurshipTheses applying till 20.06.18, Chengdu
Круглий стіл «Європейський вимір соціальної безпеки: інструменти, проблеми, практика» (Маріуполь) Theses applying till 20.06.18, Маріуполь
XVIII Международная научно-практическая конференция «Научный форум: экономика и менеджмент»Theses applying till 21.06.18, Москва