V International Conference on Antimicrobial Research
Abstr. due: 18.04.2018
Dates: 24.05.18 — 25.05.18
Area Of Sciences: Biology;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Formatex Research Center S. L.
You are cordially invited to participate in the V International Conference on Antimicrobial Research - ICAR2018, which will be held in Torremolinos, Málaga (Spain) from 24 to 25 May 2018.
The ICAR Conference is a forum that has brought together researchers in the antimicrobial field every two years since 2010. This forum is aimed at communicating current research priorities and progress in the fields of antimicrobial science, biofilms, antimicrobial resistance, antimicrobial natural products, biocides, and other related fields, as well as inspiring collaborations for future research.
Some core topics proposed for the conference will include:
- Antimicrobial natural products I - Peptides
- Antimicrobial natural products II - Terrestrial and marine organisms
- Biocontrol. Biosynthesis of antimicrobials
- Antimicrobial materials science and surface chemistry. Antimicrobials in consumer products
- Antimicrobial chemistry
- Non-antibiotic biocides
- Antimicrobial physics
- Clinical and medical microbiology, infectious diseases and antimicrobials. Public health
- Strengthening of innate immune system as antimicrobial strategy
- Antimicrobial resistance. Mechanisms of action of antimicrobial agents
- Attenuation of virulence as antimicrobial strategy
- Techniques and Methods
Conference Web-Site: http://icar-2018.org/