The 6th Asian Symposium on Healthcare Without Borders(HWB 2018)
Abstr. due: 11.05.2018
Dates: 03.08.18 — 04.08.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you to join us in Hiroshima, Japan on Friday and Saturday, August 3-4, 2018 for the 6th Asian Symposium on Healthcare Without Borders, which will be held jointly with the International Conference on Advancing the Life Sciences and Public Health Awareness (ALPHA). An optional tour to Hiroshima Peace Park and Miyajima will be offered on Sunday, August 5.
HWB 2018 will precede the 73rd Hiroshima Peace Memorial and Remembrance Ceremony on Monday, August 6. All participants will be invited to a special guided tour in English of Hiroshima Peace Park on Sunday, August 5, 2018. Following the Peace Park tour, there will be an optional excursion to visit the shrine island of Miyajima – both Peace Park and Miyajima are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
About HWB 2018
While life expectancy across the board is increasing, traditional health metrics, such as infant mortality rate and infectious disease rate remain constant reminders of our need to be vigilant and address the sharp health care disparities underlying Asian nations as well as the diverse challenges they face.
How can we ensure the equitable and efficient allocation of health-related resources across all Asia to meet basic needs and emergencies? What role can policy makers play in creating affordable universal health care?
With the theme Heart to Heart Conversations, it is hoped that today’s challenges in health care can be met with viable global solutions. Thus we welcome you to join us for this exciting symposium to share, learn and network as well as to explore the culture, history and beauty of Hiroshima!
Submissions Due Friday, May 11, 2018. Click on the submission link below to submit your proposal today!
- Access to Healthcare in Developing Countries
- Aging Health Issues in Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Biodiversity and Human Health
- Dental Health and Oral Health
- e-health, m-Health and Telemedicine
- Health Economics and Policy, Healthcare Management
- Medical and Biomedical Sciences
- Mental Health, Public Health and Sexual Health
- Nursing Practice and Education
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Drug Development
- Preventive Healthcare and Palliative Care
- Other Areas of Healthcare (Please Specify)
Conference Web-Site: http://intesda.org/healthcare-without-borders/