V International Conference on Colloid Chemistry and Physicochemical Mechanics
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 31.03.2018
Dates: 10.09.18 — 14.09.18
Area Of Sciences: Chemistry;
Address: St. Petersburg Universitetskaya nab., D. 7-9, pom. 7B
Organizing comittee e-mail: ColloidChemistry2018@spbu.ru
Organizers: Saint-Petersburg univercity
Phone / Fax: +79118405348
Conference fees and accomodation: see in website
Saint-Petersburg State University, Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, and the Branch of Chemistry and Material Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences announce the V International Conference on Colloid Chemistry and Physicochemical Mechanics, to be held in St Petersburg on September 10 — 14, 2018.
Traditionally, the Conference will embrace all problems of colloid and interface science.
You are cordially invited to participate in this scientific event. Please, inform your colleagues about the Conference.
The working language of the Conference is English. All abstracts, oral and poster presentations must be delivered in English.
Types of presentations:
- Plenary lectures (40 minutes)
- Oral presentations (in thematic sections):
- Key lectures (30 minutes)
- Regular reports (20 minutes)
- Poster presentations
The list of plenary lectures is already formed in a final form (see below). For thematic sections, the Organizing and Program Committees, in coordination with authors, shall choose key lectures from all submitted oral presentations. If you have any suggestions about key lectures, you can write to the Conference Secretariat. A final decision remains for Secretariat.
- Theoretical problems of colloid chemistry.
- Wetting, spreading and thin films.
- Physicochemical mechanics and rheology of disperse systems.
- Surfactants (IV Russian symposium on surfactants with international participation).
- Nucleation and formation of disperse systems.
- Electrosurface phenomena.
Alexander A. Vanin
- Physicochemical mechanics and rheology of disperse systems
- Surfactants (IV Russian symposium on surfactants with international participation)
- Electrosurface phenomena
Nikolay A. Volkov
- Theoretical problems of colloid chemistry
- Wetting, spreading and thin films
- Nucleation and formation of disperse systems
Conference Web-Site: https://events.spbu.ru/events/icc2018/fee
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 6th International Conference on Advances in Biology and Chemistry (ICABC 2019)Theses applying till 25.08.19, Nanjing
5th Edition of Global Conference on Catalysis, Chemical Engineering & TechnologyTheses applying till 30.08.19, London
2019 3rd International Conference on Computational Chemistry and Biology (ICCCB 2019)Theses applying till 31.08.19, Seoul