60th Annual Meeting of Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
Abstr. due: 01.06.2018
Dates: 10.12.18 — 14.12.18
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
You are invited to submit an abstract for the 60th Annual Meeting being held at the Keystone Resort in Keystone, CO from December 10-14, 2018. To submit an abstract, please read all of the instructions below.
Policies Governing Accepted Abstracts:
1. Scientific Program is open to all Orthopaedic Surgeons and Residents/Fellows.
2. Abstracts must be submitted online by June 1, 2018 to be eligible for review by the Program Committee.
3. Submission of a corrected abstract is not allowed after June 1, 2018.
4. An orthopaedic surgeon, resident/fellow or a member of SOMOS must be listed as one of the authors.
5. Once an abstract is accepted, additional authors cannot be added and the abstract cannot be revised.
6. Acceptance and rejection letters and all future correspondence will be emailed to the Primary Author listed on the Abstract Submission Form in August 2018. The complete scientific program and all presenters will be posted on the website. Failure to return Presenter Forms attached to the acceptance email, by the date listed, will result in the presentation being removed from the program.
7. Abstracts not accepted for a podium presentation may be accepted for an E-Poster presentation.
8. Withdrawing a presentation after acceptance will result in a 3 year probationary period. The primary author and co-authors will be unable to submit abstracts to SOMOS for consideration, unless there are reasonable extenuating circumstances.
9. The abstract/paper is to be original, unpublished work.
10. By October 1, 2018, the Primary Author will be required to submit a manuscript via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an absolute requirement to allow presentation of any study. Those that fail to submit by the published deadline may not be allowed to present their study.
11. SOMOS reserves the right to publish the accepted abstracts in a medical journal. This will not preclude publishing the manuscript in another journal.
12. The Primary Author and all Co-authors will be required to complete a Disclosure Statement by October 15, 2018.
13. All presenters will be required to complete and submit CME paperwork and adhere to all of the deadlines.
14. SOMOS reserves the right to withdraw a presentation at any time.
15. The Founder’s Award and the Norman T. Kirk Resident Award selection will be done prior to the Annual Meeting. Award winners will be notified via email prior to the meeting. The Louise House Award for poster presentations will be selected at the meeting.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.somos.org/abstract-submission
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
European Precision Medicine Conference Theses applying till 29.08.19, London
Conference on theme: "Human Physiology 2019"Theses applying till 30.08.19, London
2019 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICABB 2019)Theses applying till 31.08.19, Seoul