The 13th European Evaluation Society Biennial Conference
Abstr. due: 15.06.2018
Dates: 01.10.18 — 05.10.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: European Evaluation Society
Strand 1: Evaluation systems and approaches in turbulent times
- How do evaluations help people to improve their lives and make our societies more resilient?
- What are the most useful roles for evaluation in conditions of unpredictability and complexity?
- Design and management of evaluations – current challenges and opportunities
- Evaluation Systems in organisations affected by turbulent times
Strand 2: Rethinking Evaluation methods and methodologies
- Rethinking evaluation methods, design and criteria
- Combining methods in evaluation
- Approaches to risk and uncertain futures
- Data collection, analysis and reporting issues particularly in challenging contexts
- IRole of ICT and emerging technologies including social media, big data, location systems, cyber ethnography etc
- Links between evaluation and foresight
- Dealing with flexibility and complexity
Strand 3: Developing the field of Evaluation to promote resilience and action in critical times
- Challenges and opportunities for the evaluation field
- Dilemmas and trends in professionalism, standards and ethical norms
- Values in evaluation: philosophical, ethical and theoretical considerations
- The role of Evaluation Associations
- Maintaining independence, relevance and responsiveness
- The role of partnerships and stakeholders
- Communicating, using and embedding evaluation
5. All presenters of accepted abstracts are expected to have financial resources to cover all expenses related to the Conference: registration fee, travel and accommodation charges (except for bursary applicants).
6. By submitting the abstract, the author authorizes the organizer to publish his/her abstract in the Conference proceedings.
7. Resubmittal of already submitted abstracts can only be done before the deadline of 2nd April 2018.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.ees2018.eu/