International Conference on Sexuality 2018: Health, Education and Rights
Abstr. due: 01.06.2018
Dates: 07.07.18 — 09.07.18
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://www.sexuality-conference.org/contact.html
Organizers: Tomorrow People Organization
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging international conference on sexuality is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for governmental officials, academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, activists, policy makers, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, current social and political trends and more; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.sexuality-conference.org/