First International Conference on Mining Geomechanical Risk
Abstr. due: 31.07.2018
Dates: 09.04.19 — 11.04.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Australian Centre for Geomechanics
This new ACG conference seeks to provide a forum for mining geomechanical practitioners around the world to improve on assessing, quantifying, communicating and managing mining geomechanical risk to maximise shareholder value.
- Assessing and quantifying uncertainty and variability.
- The risk and opportunity value of information.
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of mining geotechnical risk.
- Safety, economic and environmental geotechnical risk acceptance levels.
- Communicating geotechnical risk to different stakeholders.
- Management of mining geotechnical risk.
- Risk assessment and risk-based design.
- Integration of geotechnical risk in mine planning and mine design processes.
Conference Web-Site: https://mgr2019.com/