Analytics for Management and Economics Conference
Country: Russian Federation
City: St. Petersburg
Abstr. due: 15.07.2018
Dates: 19.09.18 — 22.09.18
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Organizing comittee e-mail: [email protected]
Organizers: The St. Petersburg School of Economics and Management, National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE SEM)
The St. Petersburg School of Economics and Management, National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE SEM) invites you to submit your research proposals and papers for its international scientific event 'Analytics for Management and Economics Conference' to be held in St. Petersburg on September 21-22, 2018 (AMEC 2018).
Conference Key topics
Submissions are encouraged from, but not limited to the following tracks:
- Empirical economics, firms and industry studies — chaired by Dr. Sergei Kokovin, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Quantitative corporate and international finance — chaired by Prof. Angel Barajas, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Applied network analysis for business and management — chaired by Prof. Valentina Kuskova, HSE University, Moscow
- SMART marketing and customer analytics — chaired by Prof. Kimmo Alajoutsijärvi, Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics; HSE University, St. Petersburg
- New HR trends and people analytics — chaired by Dr. Maria Plahotnik, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Rethinking strategic management for new economy — chaired by Dr. Florian Stache, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Operations research for advanced logistics and decision-making — chaired by Prof. Yuriy V. Fedotov, Graduate School of Management, SPbSU
- Intangible-driven economy and data-led business models - chaired by Prof. Felix Lopez-Iturriaga, University of Valladoilid; HSE University, Perm
- BRICS: emerging trends, leapfrogging and reverse innovations – chaired by Prof. Romie Littrell, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- National and regional innovation systems – chaired by Prof. Slavo Radosevich, University Colledge London; HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Corporate innovations and competitive advantages - chaired by Prof. Elena Rogova, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Big data for business and economics studies – chaired by Dr. Alexander Sirotkin, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Game theory and market design – chaired by Dr. Fedor Sandomirsky, HSE University, St. Petersburg
- Institutions of Public Sector: Empirical Evidence - chaired by Dr. Elena Podkolzina, HSE University, Moscow
This academic conference is initiated as a response to the emerging and fast-growing trends in Economics and Business management with a particular focus on analytical approaches, data-driven decision making, digital transformation and disruptive innovations in IT. HSE SEM having a pronounced expertise in analytics sees its role in connecting scholars and business practitioners worldwide. We seek to build a knowledge-led ecosystem around quantitative techniques applied to study economic and business phenomena. By contributing to this event, you will become a valuable part of the developing international academic network.
Together we will encourage discussion, explore the development of new data-driven economy and share our ideas with the most prominent experts in academia and business. Furthermore, AMEC 2018 organizes a special platform for young researchers. The PhD workshop held in the pre-conference days, on September 19-20, is a unique opportunity for academic beginners to discuss their studies with peers as well as distinguished professors and receive classes on advanced quantitative methods in business economics and management.
The scope of the conference is topically broad but places an emphasis on analytics and data. Should you have an interesting data setting or research question which requires in-depth empirical study do not hesitate to submit your proposal and contribute to AMEC 2018.
Academic research papers, case studies and work-in-progress are all welcome, while PhD Research, proposals for panel discussions, non-academic contributions and product demonstrations based on the main themes are also encouraged.
Conference Web-Site: https://amec.hse.ru/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Міжнародна науково-практична інтернет-конференція «Двадцять дев'яті економіко-правові дискусії»Theses applying till 19.07.18, Львів
IV Международная конференция по экономическим наукам "Функционирование экономических систем в глобальном мире"Theses applying till 19.07.18, Нью-Йорк
Международная научно-практическая интернет-конференция «Двадцать девятые экономико-правовые дискуссии»Theses applying till 19.07.18, Львов