16th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction and to 13th Applied Isotope Geochemistry Symposium (1st IAGC International Conference)
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 15.10.2018
Dates: 21.07.19 — 26.07.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Tomsk Polytechnic University
All manuscripts should generally align with the following topics, but sessions may be added for groups of manuscripts which share a common theme.
1. Geological evolution of water-rock system: mechanisms, processes, factors, stages.
2. Organic geochemistry, biogeochemistry, formation of oil and gas deposits.
3. Water-Rock Interaction during oil and gas field development and operation.
4. Thermodynamics and kinetics of water-rock interaction, experimental geochemistry.
5. Modeling of hydrogeochemical and ore formation processes.
6. Geochemical cycles of elements and global environmental changes.
7. Geochemistry of natural waters: from atmospheric precipitations to deep brines.
8. Magmatic, metamorphic and geothermal processes.
9. Water-rock interaction controlling water quality and human health issues.
10. Disposal of radioactive waste: geological, hydrogeological and geochemical aspects.
11. Advances in analytical techniques for the study of water-rock interaction.
12. Applied isotope geochemistry.
Conference Web-Site: http://wri16.com/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
International Conference on Mercury as a Global Pollutant 2019 (ICMGP19) Theses applying till 04.03.19, Krakow
19th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2019 Theses applying till 18.03.19, Albena