The 36th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS'19)
Abstr. due: 01.10.2018
Dates: 13.03.19 — 16.03.19
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=stacs2019
Organizers: TU Berlin
Authors are invited to submit papers presenting original and unpublished research on theoretical aspects of computer science.
Typical areas include (but are not limited to):
- algorithms and data structures, including: design of parallel, distributed, approximation, parameterized and randomized algorithms; analysis of algorithms and combinatorics of data structures; computational geometry, cryptography, algorithmic learning theory, algorithmic game theory;
- automata and formal languages, including: algebraic and categorical methods, coding theory;
- complexity and computability, including: computational and structural complexity theory, parameterized complexity, randomness in computation;
- logic in computer science, including: finite model theory, database theory, semantics, specification verification, rewriting and deduction;
- current challenges, for example: natural computing, quantum computing, mobile and net computing, computational social choice.
Conference Web-Site: https://stacs2019.akt.tu-berlin.de/