14th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases and related neurological disorders
Abstr. due: 01.10.2018
Dates: 26.03.19 — 31.03.19
Area Of Sciences: Medicine;
Organizing comittee e-mail: https://adpd.kenes.com/2019/general-information-(2)/contact-us#.W4RnSMJ9i70
We invite you to join us at the upcoming 14th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases and related neurological disorders. The groundbreaking series of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases Conferences attract international medical and scientific professionals worldwide. The Conference is at the forefront of unraveling the mechanisms and improving the treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other related neurodegenerative diseases. AD/PDTM Conferences uniquely combine distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting and examine their similarities and differences; a strong focus is mechanisms of disease, prevention and therapy.
The forthcoming AD/PDTM meeting, in 2019 will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, one of the most classical cities in Europe.
The continuing success of the AD/PDTM meetings is the result of several key ingredients:
1. A high-quality scientific program covering most recent research, developments, and treatments, with emphasis on overlaps and congruent results among AD, PD and related neurological disorders.
2. A multidisciplinary mix of participants representing both clinical investigators and basic scientists; as well as both established investigators and young upcoming talents.
3. An International Scientific Advisory Board covering a broad range of expertise in AD, PD and related neurological disorders.
4. A concerted attempt to provide an ambiance at the Conference that encourages interaction, exchange of ideas and networking opportunities among all participants.
5. Travel grants and various awards to junior faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students, intended to encourage attendance by young scientists at the Conference.
The remarkable success of the series of AD/PDTM Conferences is evident from the progressive increases from one Conference to the next, in the number of participants, over 3,217 in Vienna in 2017, the number of countries represented, 66 in Vienna, and the ratio of individuals below the age of 35 to that of the rest of the group. At AD/PDTM 2019 in Lisbon we anticipate an attendance of more than 3500 participants.
The reason for this success is the uniqueness of the AD/PDTM meetings, their academic quality combined with the interactive and collegial environment. We believe that there is no other conference in the world that presents such a high level of science in a condensed manner on one hand, yet on the other hand, provides an enormously comfortable atmosphere in which to enjoy it all.
We invite you to join us at the 14th International Conference on AD and PD, and we hope to welcome you in the Spring of 2019, in beautiful Lisbon.
Conference Web-Site: https://adpd.kenes.com/2019#.W4Ri-sJ9i71