QuASoQ 2018: 6th International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality
Abstr. due: 01.10.2018
Dates: 04.12.18 — 04.12.18
Area Of Sciences: Technical sciences;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
The workshop aims at gathering together researchers and practitioners to discuss experiences in the application of state of the art approaches to measure, assess and evaluate the quality of both software systems as well as software development processes in general and software test processes in particular.
Software development organizations are always forced to develop software in the "right" quality. Hence, quality specification and quality assurance are crucial. Although there are lots of approaches to deal with quantitative quality aspects, it is still challenging to choose a suitable set of techniques that best fit to the specific project and organizations constraints.
Even though approaches, methods, and techniques are known for quite some time now, little effort has been spent on the exchange on the real world problems with quantitative approaches. For example, only limited research has been devoted to empirically evaluate risks, efficiency or limitations of different testing techniques in industrial settings.
Hence, one main goal of the workshop is to exchange experience, present new promising approaches and to discuss how to set up, organize, and maintain quantitative approaches to software quality.
Topics of Interest
The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:
- New approaches to measurement, evaluation, comparison and improvement of software quality
- Metrics and quantitative approaches in agile projects
- Case studies and industrial experience reports on successful or failed application of quantitative approaches to software quality
- Tools, infrastructure and environments supporting quantitative approaches
- Empirical studies, evaluation and comparison of measurement techniques and models
- Quantitative approaches to test process improvement, test strategies or testability
- Empirical evaluations or comparisons of testing techniques in industrial settings
Conference Web-Site: http://quasoq2018.swc-rwth.de/
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
2019 3rd International Conference on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (ICCBB 2019)Theses applying till 20.05.19, Nagoya
2019 2nd International Conference on Big Data Technologies (ICBDT 2019)Theses applying till 20.05.19, Jinan
2019 3rd International Conference on Big Data and Internet of Things (BDIOT 2019)Theses applying till 20.05.19, Melbourne