Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Astana
Abstr. due: 17.10.2018
Dates: 17.10.18 — 17.10.18
Area Of Sciences: Economics and management;
Address: Zhanibeka and Kereya Khanov Str, 18
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference fees and accomodation: 15 000KZT-85 000KZT
On October 17, Astana will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kazakhstan – an annual event dedicated to cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICO.
The main objective of the conference is to create a unique platform for the international dialogue of crypto experts. It will bring together the most remarkable members of the blockchain community: investors, representatives of crypto business and government entities, developers, economists, traders, authors of ICO projects, marketers and crypto enthusiasts.
The participants will discuss:
- how the state authorities deal with the regulation of digital assets;
- how to conduct an ICO effectively;
- how to acquire cryptocurrency profitably;
- how to enter the mining market;
- how to integrate blockchain into your business;
- current trends of the international blockchain community.
Conference Web-Site: https://kazakhstan.bc.events/en
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена